1. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
I have always wanted long hair :) haha that would be nice if my hair would cooperate and grow!
2. What is one thing you absolutely want to do before you die?
Too many things... I want to go to Jamaica, swim with dolphins, travel EVERYWHERE!
3. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I really am loving Ryan Reynolds right now (from the proposal and definitely maybe). Mandi Moore did a really good job in Tangled though...
4. Who inspires you the most?
A ton of people... my sister, my young woman's leaders, all the girls in young woman's, my mom, etc.
5. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
BE YOURSELF!! Don't change for anyone. haha that has gotten me through a lot!
6. What is your very favorite book?
The Secret Journal of Brett Colton. I could just read that book over and over again.
7. Give us a tour of your room... pictures please?
I don't have any pictures, and my room is a mess right now, so I might have to do that one later.
8. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
I love to make cookies, and curl up with my favorite blanket and watch my favorite movies or read a really good book.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Yesterday (Saturday December 18th) I went on a date with Josh Luck, and Joey Stenquist took Bekah Jensen. It was so fun. We went to the New Gate mall, the Joseph Smith movie, saw the lights, ate at Dragon Hill, and watched a movie.