Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AHHH!

Decisions are so hard to make! I hate them. Everyone is telling me that I need to decide now what I want to do when I am older, and I do not even feel ready, even though I am thinking of either cutting hair, or else doing nails, but still. Also next year, I can either dance, or working and doing the musical Footloose. I wish I could do both! It is too hard to decide. I wish people would just make the decisions with me. I can't see myself not dancing, but I want to be in the play with my friend Andrea, and to make some new friends/ meet people in drama, and to maybe get a lead in one of the plays my Jr. or Sr. year. I just don't know what to do!!! :(

2 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Decisions are hard. I have the same problem every day. I want to perfect the violin, become a great photographer, get back into acrylic painting, finish school, re-organize my house, take graphic layout classes, etc, etc. There are always too many options. But I guess you should be glad that you have so many interests and talents. I did plays in highschool and it was REALLY fun! You have danced for a while (and always will as you want down the halls or in the living room) so I would say go for the plays. But you'll be great at everything you choose. And about your career when you are older... I still have like 10 things that I would like to do. I say try a little of everything and keep your options open. As you do what you should, the Lord will bless you and give you opportunities for growth. You will be lead to what's best for you and your family. It's amazing how it works. Not always an easy process. But I have a testimony that it works. Just be you and learn and grown and take all the opportunities that come your way. Love you!

Lisa said...

That's a tough one. I have many found memories of doing the musicals, but that doesn't mean the other wouldn't be just as good for you. Good luck. You'll do the right thing.