Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Black Island Farms

Me and my family went to Black Island Farms Monday night. It was so much fun!
The petting zoo with pigs,
turkeys, donkeys, goats, ducks, etc...

and llama's. ha ha I was so scared to feed it. I thought it was going to spit on me or something. ha ha
me sitting on a tire cow that you could rope.
and my favorite part of the night... they had pig races and chose 4 "kids" to go up, and I started screaming choose me choose me, and he chose me and my color was red, and luckily my pig won the race! I was so proud. ha ha I won this pig nose that I will keep forever!
Anyway we went on the hay ride, and went through the new moon corn maze for a couple minutes. It was so much fun though, I loved it!

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

You are funny. Love the pig nose! hahahah