Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving in Mesquite was beautiful.
The place we stayed at was so pretty.
Tuesday we went to the Strip.
We went to see the Bellagio, a giant water show which is amazing!



me by a huge present.
me by the "Eiffel tower"
a flamingo museum
statues...

the m&m factory
a huge fish aquarium.
Wednesday we went to the Excalibur show. It was so cool. You just get to eat and watch a show from the medieval times. It was awesome :D
some of the dishes.
Thanksgiving turned out awesome. Thanks everyone!
Lastly we went and saw new moon, which I LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

You took some really great shots! Not counting the family photos, I think you might have taken more pictures than me. I was really being a slacker.

Jamie said...

haha kendall took most of them I only took a couple. haha