Sunday, January 10, 2010

16TH BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!

happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me... happy birthday dear Jamie... happy birthday to me!
Yup... i am finally 16! For my party I did the "ultimate holiday"! We just did a bunch of holidays in 3 hours! haha it was tons of fun.
Here are a lot of the people who came. The ones who wore close to on time i mean haha

We started off with St. Patrick's day. We ate green pancakes, green eggs, and green hash browns and had green milk haha.

After we decorated bags to use for the whole day.
After making bags we went to the seminary building for a 4th of July carnival. We played games like a ring toss, beanbag throw, knock the cans over, fish pond, cake walk, etc, followed by Travis juggling fire! It was so fun but I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pictures. :(
After the carnival we went to Becky's (my next door neighbor's house) where there was costumes for everyone to put on. We all got dressed up and went trick-or-treating around my neighborhood. We had already talked to my neighbors and given them the candy to give out ahead of time.


All of us in our costumes.
Halloween seemed to be everyone's favorite thing that we did.
After Halloween we came back to my house and opened presents and had cake and ice cream. I got some dang awesome presents too!
This was probably one of my favorites. A remote control car!


Finally was New Years. We made shakers, and just hung out, talked, and played ping pong and pool. Perfect ending to a perfect party!


Thanks everyone for coming, and thanks family for helping out. I could have never done it without you!!!

4 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

What a fun party! Wish I was invited.... hahaha

Lisa said...

Holy cow! How did you fit so many kids into your home. I bet it was loud, but FUN!!!

Jamie said...

Min... got your letter! if you didn't have an ultrasound you should have come!!!!! I would have loved that. And it was REALLY loud and crammed, but we did it somehow haha

Andrea said...

I thought she was pretty crazy letting all of us into her house... But I had a blast! ha ha Love ya Jamie! :)