Monday, February 7, 2011

aquarium

Pictures are in backwards order but this is the boys playing just dance after the dance. They were so funny!
Jeff and his penguin
The penguins diving in, but the glass was way dirty so you couldn't see them very well.
Ben loved the stingray and they all loved him too. They were all seriously crowding around him!
Look and you can see some tiny cute little seahorse!
We made fish cookies, and gave them Swedish fish and goldfish.

We also decorated cute little fish lunch sacks :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! :) You spoiled those boys, I LOVE the aquarium, my favorite part was the glow in the dark jellyfish things.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Wow your cookies are super cute! And I can't wait until Marshall is a little bigger and we can take him to the Aquarium

Jamie said...

the aquarium was amazing! I loved all the jellies and the seahorses and the penguins. I loved it!