Saturday, May 7, 2011

lovin' life

I never really have anything to post. Right now I am just lovin' life!! So many good things are happening :)

**I got one of the leads in "Holding Out For a Hero" that we are doing in our One-Acts, which are Monday.
**I got a job at the Syracuse 6 Movie theater.
**I just barely tried out for the Syracuse summer musical, "The Music Man." I am hoping for the part of Zanetta.
**Auditions for next year's musical is next week. We are doing "Fiddler on the Roof". I will have to do my research on that one.
**My brothers came home from college yesterday. Its always nice having them home.
**Only one more month left of school. Then I am a SENIOR!!! Although I am deathly afraid of college and deciding what I want to do, this is exciting.
**Kyle is getting married in two weeks from today.

Everything is just great in my life right now. I have really been blessed!

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Music Man is fun and so is Fiddler. We'll have to watch it some time.