Sunday, June 5, 2011

friends

I love all my friends so much!! I just can't explain how lucky I am to have the friends I have.

Productions End of Year Party. I am going to miss all the Seniors so so much now that graduation is over :( We sat around the campfire and talked, played WOLF, (which is why all our eyes are closed) and just had a ton of fun!
I never thought I would love theatre as much as I now do. I am really glad I decided to try it.

Productions party day 2. The next morning we went to Denney's for breakfast.

Some of the Laurels in the ward. I have a great ward!

Last day of School... :( Although I have to go back next year, I still can't describe how sad I am that the seniors aren't coming back.

Yesterday me and Juli went to Jordan's graduation BBQ. Below is Jord and above is his little brother. Too cute!!


No comments: