Sunday, October 12, 2008

park city!

So this weekend my family all went up to park city! It was a blast!
It was also way pretty! I was so excited to tell everyone it snowed...
Untill I came home and there was almost as much here as there was in park city!
We went shopping, walked up and down main street, WENT SWIMMING OUTSIDE! (in 40 degree weather), went to sounds of the sabbath, and just hung out. It was so fun, and I can't wait untill next weekend we are going up again, and my sister gets to come this time! I am so excited!

3 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Can't wait to see you on Wednesday. But I am NOT excited for the snow! Can't you get it to warm up so we can swim and shop at the outlets?

Lisa said...

Looks like a fun weekend! We misses you on Sunday, though. See you soon!

Lisa said...

Oops, I meant to say "Missed" you on Sunday... I need to slow down on my typing.