Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of School!! :)

Finally, the end of Jr. high. Many of you know I had a terrible 9th grade, so I am glad it is finally over! I am excited/nervous for high school. I will definitely miss my 8th grade friends, Alyssa, Hayley, and Courtney. This is a whole bunch of pictures of our all day party... WOW!
alyssa, me, hayley, courtney
us at an old speed limit sign
(our mouths are red from the slurpies!)

courtney and me
hayley, me, and courtney
Courtney and me
(sorry it is sideways)

on our way to 7-11!!!

HUGE pizza!

TRAMPOLINE!!!


lots of pics of the swings... only putting a couple! :)



Huge bon-fire burning all our school work! didn't really work. We ended up just ripping it all up and throwing it away in the garbage. Alyssa has all the pictures and hasn't put them on the computer yet!!!

Slurpie chugging!!!!
not so much actually haha

7-11 again. Pictures SOOO out of order!!!
Turned out to be an awesome day! Stayed up until 3 playing games of which me and courtney dominated, and hayley and alyssa lost! haha.
You guys are AMAZING!!!

2 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Yeah for school being out. High school will be great. You'll meet tons of cool people and have lots of great experiences. Fun to see pics of you and your friends

Andrea said...

We always do an all day party with a bon fire too! We've burned our work every year since like 4th grade. You'll have to join us next year!! :)