Sunday, July 5, 2009

E.F.Y!!!

So e.f.y. was amazing... again!! ha ha i loved it. It is such a great experience to be able to just get away from the world for a week and be with good people in a good place learning about the Gospel. I love it so so much!
So I am obviously way into pictures, so here are a lot...
me and court
matt, me, bruce
court, reo, hayley, ethan, me, alyssa

alyssa and me
court, hayley, scott, me, alyssa
hayley being a spaz with alec
alyssa, me, hayley
hayley and me
some girl, courtney, hayley, scott, alyssa, ethan, me, (reo is kinda poppin his head in the background if you can see him... ha ha)
all the girls in my company
all the girls in my councilor group
alyssa, hayley, BRANDON, and me.
anyway i miss all my new friends, and can't wait to hopefully go next year!!! :)

4 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you met a lot of new friends and had a great time. I will call you today and hear all the details!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun. Would love to hear some stories.

Lisa said...

Which one is the "hot" guy?

Jamie said...

Brandon... :)