Friday, July 17, 2009

swim/picnic party

So since I had so much fun at my mac and cheese/Hannah Montana party with Megan a while ago I decided it was time for another one. This time a swim/picnic party!
first off lunch outside.
next jump on the trampoline with sprinklers.



Meggie's kart wheel
my something, i can't remember what I was doing...
then slip-n-slide
Hayley
Megan
me
us drying off.
after water games we made bracelets.
then lastly we played high school musical!
Megan was so good.
We ended up having such a fun time and can't wait until the next party! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That party meant sooo much to Megan. Thanks for taking the time to invite her over. You are a very thoughtful and incredible girl!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

How fun! You are such a nice friend to cute little Megan.

Jamie said...

Megan is so cute and i love love love hanging out with her. she is hilarious too... she makes me laugh all the time! hense the last picture haha