Friday, February 5, 2010

16...

So I always thought when you turned 16 it is supposed to be some major change in your life... mine felt like nothing!
I told myself after 2 things happened I would feel more like a 16 year old. Well #1 was to get my drivers license. That one is done now and I feel closer to maturity. I love being able to drive myself. It is a little scary but the more I do it, the more I like it. My signature looks TERRIBLE though because I have never used one of those machines and couldn't see what I was doing. Oh well I will get over it soon enough I am sure. The second thing to finally make me feel 16 was to go on a date...

Preference is a girls choice dance. I am going, and although I wish my first real date was with someone who had asked me instead of the other way around, I am okay with it. I asked Justin Brough who is a Senior, and who was in my old ward. I am really excited!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I wish my drivers license picture look anywhere near that good! I'm excited for you and preference! You'll have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to go! You will have tons of fun! I hope I get to see you!