Sunday, February 28, 2010

Preference 1

So Preference was a BLAST!!! Thank you to everyone who helped :)
There were lots of pictures on lots of different camera's so there might be a lot of posts with pictures whenever I get them. We started off rock climbing from 10-12... Justin dominated at it, while I was struggling to even get up haha. After we got ready and at 4 we took pictures, played games, ate, then went to the dance. Afterwards we had ice cream. Talk about a fun first date!
This is my corsage.
And Amanda Thomas did a FANTASTIC job on my hair. It turned out beautiful!


This is me in my dress.

3 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

So pretty! I have my jewelry from my proms that I should bring you in case you ever want to wear it. Sad I missed seeing you... I love ya sis

Tara and Brigham said...

Jamie, you look beautiful! How fun to go to dances! I wish i could get all dressed up for something again... haha.

Lisa said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL!!!