Thursday, May 6, 2010

choices...

choices are always hard for me! I have decided not to dance next year. I am doing the Miss. Teen Syracuse Pageant this summer, and have auditioned for the Syracuse musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat. My next year will be plenty busy anyways...

English Honors
Pre-Calculus
U.S. History
Chemistry
Seminary
A Capella Choir
Pro Start (culinary arts)
and hopefully Productions if i make it :S They are doing Peter Pan and Grease next year!!!!!!

-I am taking Financial Literacy online because I don't have room for it. Also I have one class that I don't know if I can get out of, and if I can't, I will have to take early morning seminary for a semester... We will see what happens :)

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I love love love grease! Good luck with everything. You'll do great.