Sunday, May 30, 2010

PRODUCTIONS!!

I MADE PRODUCTIONS! Ever since my brother Kyle was in productions, I knew I wanted to do it. I am so glad I am in it this year though. We are doing Grease and Peter Pan!
We will do Grease [musical] in the Fall. We need lots of money for Peter Pan, so with that, we will try to raise lots of money. In Grease I am a dancer. [shocker!]

Peter Pan [play] will be in the spring. I am part of the Indian tribe. This is my first year, so I think they put me in those simple parts to see how well I do. My goal for Sr. Year is to get a part with a name haha. We will see what comes, but in the mean time I am loving life and am so happy with what has been coming my way :)

3 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Everyone has to start small. I'm impressed you made it into productions. But you are a wonderful singer and dancer so I should have known you would! Can't wait for you to start and I hope hope hope I can come see it!

Ashlie said...

Ha ha thanks dear! I love your blog too! Don't worry, your resume definitely had nothing spelled wrong! It was mostly the older girls which was weird.. Anyways, thanks for all the comments!! Maybe I'll go comment on yours!! (: Congrats on productions!!!

Jaron said...

CONGRATS GIRL!!! you're gonna have a blast!!!