Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pageant results...

This is my picture from the photo-shoot at Jeff Hodges Photography. He really does an excellent job, but I feel I look funny without freckles :)

me and Ashlie before it started
all the Teen Contestants in our production number outfit
my amazing hostess Lisa Chandler
my dress
and finally my award! I am the Miss Teen Syracuse Attendant :) Its pretty much like saying I got 2nd place.
Thank you to Ashlie Albrecht for helping me with anything I needed. I knew I could always come to you and you would give me the best advice!
Thanks Megan and Ellie for supporting me through this whole thing and cheering me on.
A million thanks to Marla and the rest of the committee and judges for helping me through everything and supporting me.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Lisa for all your hard work, and patience, and commitment, and calming and just everything you did. You are truly amazing.
And I don't have a picture, but thanks to my parents for all their support, emotionally and financially. It all came together because of you!
Thank you to everyone who came and supported me in this. I am so proud to have the most amazing family and friends ever!

9 comments:

Ashlie said...

Ha ha I know I've told you a billion times but I'll probably be telling you a billion times more. Congratulations! You're SO talented and beautiful, it's no surprise you did so well! I hope you had fun!! (:

Jamie said...

I had a blast! I think I want to do miss syracuse next year just for fun, and still for the experience. I learned so much and had the time of my life!

Lisa said...

You were absolutely amazing! I am so proud of your accomplishment! Thanks for letting me be a part of it all.

Wendy and Chase said...

You look SO pretty Jamie. And, I LOVE you dress!

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Ya that first picture of you is beautiful, but I love your freckles. It's just part of you! Congrats!!! I can't believe my sister is a beauty queen! hahaha Love you sis

Ashlie said...

Yeah, pageants are way fun! You totally have a shot at winning Miss Syracuse too! I'll be screaming for you in the audience! Are you seriously going to be old enough?

Jamie said...

yeah i am... isn't it weird? ha

Heather Ashcroft said...

I loved watching you in the pageant. I'm so glad I could come. You are beautiful!!! Let me know if you do the Miss Syracuse pageant next year because I want to come :) CONGRATS!!!

Linda said...

Congratulations Jamie! I loved all of the pictures and you looked gorgeous! Great job!!