Sunday, November 2, 2008

birthdays

all 3 of my grandma's have a birthday this month. Sorry I don't have a picture of grandma Ashcroft, or grandma Spackman. Well my grandma Ashcroft's birthday is the 17th, my grandma Spackman's birthday is the 8th, and my grandma Florence's birthday is the 10th. My grandma, Florence Lamb, is turning 99! I am so happy she has lived this long. She is awesome, and really funny. It is interesting to talk to her about growing up, because it was so long ago. I love all of my grandma's. Happy Birthday to you all!

One thing that I love about each grandma.

1. Grandma Spackman is so strong, and positive. Even with my grandpa dieing, she found the good instead of the bad. I know she misses him, and so do I, but I love that she can still be so positive.

2. Grandma Ashcroft is so nice. She is always willing to help me, and is always at every concert, every recital, every baptism, everything. I remember her flying out to Chicago, and sitting outside with my and read to me while I waited for the bus.

3. Grandma Florence is so funny. I love hearing stories from her. We read her history sometimes, or watch the movie on her, and it is so interesting. Grandma also loves chocolate. She will buy some, just so when we come over, we can have some. She never runs out, so we can have as much as we want.

All my grandma's always look nice too. They always have cute clothes on, that match, and they always complement me. I love all of you!

2 comments:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Cute post. Thanks for reminding me about the birthdays. Grandma Florence looks so cute!

Hayleyclutz said...

Where do you get those cute happy thanksgiving things? Well ya, I love your blog and i am so excited for Twilight. We all have to go together, by all i mean: you, me, alyssa, & courtney- you know what i mean. Ha ha Well talk to ya later!- Hayley
P.S. Bean Dip