Tuesday, November 4, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!

I was just told that I will be preforming at Clearfield High School's Christmas Recital. Only a couple teams can go, and my team, and the extreme team at the other Rhythm Works Studio can go! I am so excited! It is November 21st at 7:00 if any of you want to go. Admission is $5. I know it is the day TWILIGHT comes out, but it would be awesome if you could come. Also my Christmas recital is December 20th, at 2:00, I don't know where yet, but I will put a picture of my costume when I get it on here, and I will put where my recital will be.

3 comments:

Hayleyclutz said...

Hey Jamie!
It's Hayley, so that is so cool you will be performing there!
I love love love your blog so so cute! BTW I totally updated my blog, just at 10:00 at night. He he
Well luv ya lots, Hayley :]

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Congrats and good luck! Wish I were there to see you...

Hayleyclutz said...

Wow!
You changed your Background real fast!
ha ha it's cute though
Luv ya~ Hayley
P.S. We should hang out
Also Bean Dip