Saturday, November 29, 2008

long weekend

I had a long, busy week. It was very fun. Just so you know, this is going to be a long post with lots of pictures.

Sunday: My cousin Joseph came home from a mission. It was the first time in a while I got to sit by my dad in Sacrament. It was nice.

Monday: School was boring, as usual, and after that we went to Vicki's (a family friend) house for thanksgiving dinner. Her husband is a pilot and so they always have thanksgiving the Monday before. It was awesome.

Tuesday: School again. It was still boring. After school I had an eye appointment. Luckily I do not need glasses. They dilated my eyes, so my pupils were so big. I was going to put a picture, but it is kind of scary. The light really hurt, and I couldn't read. I had dance right after, and It was really blurry and I got dizzy easily. When I got home I went with Travis, Quinn, Derek, and Quinn's friend Devin to see The Dark Night. I was asleep for most of it. haha

Wednesday: I honestly don't remember what I did that morning. Probably played Nintendo. But that afternoon Kendall took me shopping to the mall. I have always been looking for babysitting jobs, so I saved up my money to buy this winter coat. It is so cute. I never really have had winter coats. Just jackets, so this has been fun. Except it is too warm for one right now.


Wednesday night I went babysitting for 2 hours for some people in my ward, and I was really happy they called, because I had no money after buying the jacket. After that I went to tithing settlement with my family. When we got home we watched the movie The Ultimate Gift. One of the best movies ever. I cried so much. It was so cute. If you haven't seen it, you should, because it is awesome!

Mark, Mindee, and Kyle got home that night in the middle of the movie. As soon as they walked in the door I jumped up and had to climb over our Foosball table to run upstairs and say hi. I haven't seen Kyle for a month now, and really missed them. I missed Mark and Mindee too.
Thursday: THANKSGIVING!!! Thanksgiving I woke up and helped cook most the morning. Everyone in my family (except Brian) was there. Plus a family in our stake, and Vicki and her husband. (He got home early). It was so good, and really fun. I don't remember what I did that night. I remember I took a nap, but that's about it.

Friday: I woke up at 8:45 to get ready to go to the temple. Me, My dad, Kendall, and Quinn all went to do baptisms for the dead in the Ogden Temple. It was nice. We were done pretty fast, so after some traditional ice cream at Farrs, we decided to go shopping. This is the first Black Friday I have ever gone shopping. All though I love shopping, my family is not much into it, so I end up not going. We just went to the stores my dad wanted to go to, but it was still fun. I got a cute black skirt, and was satisfied.

Friday night after showering and getting ready, I went with Travis, his friend Charley, and her little sister Danica to the movie Twilight. LOVED IT!!! It was awesome. I didn't know if I would like it, but I loved it. I am definitely going again. I am shocked the theatres are as packed as they are. But it is Twilight, what do you expect???


Friday also brought me a cold soar. I get one a year, and I hate them. They sting, and itch, and are huge and puffy. When they are better I get scabs over them for almost a week. I hate it!!!
Saturday: We went dancing. My mom and dad taught us to do a couple of dances and moves. Kendall was my partner. Kyle brought his girlfriend Amanda, and Travis is dating a girl named Emily who he brought. She is really nice, I like her. This is us doing some cool moves. haha It was actually really fun.



After dancing we went to the Nutcracker, well Mindee, Mom, Grandma, Grandpa and I. I have never been, so it was fun. The dancers are amazing.


We got home to a surprise. Our 25 year old t.v. cabinets were in the garage, so when we got inside there was a new t.v. and stand in our house. It was my dad's Christmas present for my mom. He didn't want to wait until Christmas. We are all so happy. A couple of rearrangements, and we will be good to go. It is really cool.

We finished off the night dipping chocolates. We try to every year, but sometimes we miss.

These are about 2/3 of the chocolates we dipped. We make peanut butter, cherry, caramel, turtle, chocolate, mint, almond, peanut, etc. All sorts of them.

Yeah, it is a messy job, as you can tell from all our fingers.


I love chocolates, and it is really fun making them.

This week was busy, but really fun. I love hanging out with my family, and can't wait until seeing them again at Christmas.

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

You are great at docuemnting your life. You should print it out and keep it in a binder (as your journal/history). It was so great to see you and everything was fun! Dinner, Dancing, Nutcracker, Chocolates, and just talking with you. I'm so glad I have you as a sister.