Sunday, January 11, 2009

birthday continued...

For my birthday Monday, from mom, I got money, from Vicki, I got lotion and perfume (sweet pea), chap stick, a sonic gift card (I love happy hour), and 2 of my favorite candy bar.

My Party was on Friday the 9th. It was so much fun! We hung out, played games, and watched eagle eye. It is an amazing movie!
This is Alyssa, Courtney, Hayley, Me, Wyatt, and Josh. Thank you for the awesome gifts. From Alyssa, I got this really cute picture frame, from Courtney, I got a Jamba Juice gift card (I love Jamba Juice), From Hayley, I got these cute polka dot socks, and cute earrings, which by the way I love and am wearing right now! From Wyatt, I got a Walmart gift card, and from Josh I got pop and candy. It was so much fun, and thank you all again!
The theme I guess you could say of my party was spider man. My mom made an awesome cake, and we had spider man treat bags, blowers, and colors of streamers and balloons. It was really fun!

No comments: