Sunday, January 11, 2009

saturday

Saturday was the most laziest day of my life. There was a Monk marathon, which had the best episodes made, so I watched it, and watched it, and watched it. It started at 10 o'clock a.m. and ended at midnight. That whole day, I mopped the floors, showered, ate lunch, texted, tried to do homework for 5 minutes, but it didn't work, and went to Arbie's to pick up dinner. The whole rest of the day I watched monk. I would have to move spots, because I got tired of sitting in one spot, but I watched almost every episode. By the end of the day I was so tired, and really lazy. It was not good. I didn't watch the last episode, because I was too tired, and had to go to bed! I love monk though, it is the best show in the world!

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I wish I were there to have a lazy day with you. I need a break!