Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Break

Sorry, I haven't been on in a while. Just got caught up in the holidays I guess... Well Christmas Break Was super fun! We went down to Mesquite right after my dance recital on Saturday the 20th (which by the way, my dance recital went really well). After Kyle left, Kendall, Quinn and I all share the phone. It has been crazy, but fun to talk to some friends. Okay, so we got to St. George at 11:00 on Saturday night.
Monday: We went to Mesquite. We played tennis, went to a buffet, went to see Madagascar 2 (amazing), went shopping for my sisters sub for Santa, and ate dinner, and my family drove to the hotel and I slept over.
Tuesday: We went to St. George. We went to the visitors center of the St. George Temple. It was so warm and beautiful that day!
After the temple we went to Subway for lunch. After that the girls went shopping. I got a bunch of stuff. I was excited! That night we watched Step Up, which is one of my favorite movies!!!
Wednesday: We went to Mesquite. We went to the Mesquite Rec Center to play Racquetball, and Walleyball. It was super fun. I am terrible at both, but it was fun! We had lunch, hung out, then a huge roast dinner. After dinner we did our normal traditions... Our family talent show, I sung, acting out the nativity, and our family gift exchange.

For Derek I got Basketball shorts, and a t-shirt. It is cute. From Quinn I got cute snowflake pajama pants, and a jamba card... I love Jamba!!!

That night, we all squeezed into my sisters room, and went to bed.
Thursday: For Christmas, I got a cute snow tube to go sledding, and I used it, and it is the best. Everyone was begging to use it at our family sledding party. It won almost all the distance records.


I also got lots of chap sticks,

2 movies, What a girl wants, and Newsies, which if you haven't seen them, you should,


A cute shirt from Monterey California,

An I-Pod speaker to go with my new...

I-POD!!! I was so excited about it. I listen to it all the time! To make it even better, for our Ashcroft party (my mom's side of family) I got the new David Archuletta C.D. to put on it!!!

The rest of Christmas Day was spent playing my sister's new wii she got from mark's mom, and golfing, and hanging out.
Friday: We hung out in St. George. We just hung out, we went to the St. George Rec. Center to play racquetball and Walleyball again. It was my dad's birthday, and my sister's was on the 7th, so we celebrated them both while we were there!
Saturday: We went home that day. We left at about 11:00. It was a great trip. I definitely miss the warmness! Thank you Mindee for letting us Stay!

1 comment:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Christmas sure was fun having you here.