Saturday, September 27, 2008

birthday party

So I went to the scariest birthday party ever on Friday! It was for my bestest friend Taylor. We first went to her house and opened presents, and had cake and ice cream. Then we left for Salt Lake City! We went to Nightmare on 13th street, a Spook Ally. I have never been so scared in my life! Things dropped from the ceiling, people popped out from corners, strobe lights, and moving walls! AHHHHHH! I also HATE, HATE, HATE, chainsaw guys! It scared the living heck out of me, but afterwards, it was so worth it. We got the extreme VIP pass, so got to go to some extra rooms. It freaked me out soooooo bad! I don't know if I could ever go again!

If you can't tell this is my Nightmare on 13th Haunted House wrist band!!!
if you keep it on you can go for free one night.
I don't know if I will be able to go again!

3 comments:

Taylor Mariee said...

Thank you so much for coming! 'i love you so much! You will always be my best friend!

Lisa said...

You're braver than me. You can't get me to those places.

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I hate those!! I went once and will never go again.