Monday, September 1, 2008

summer






This summer was crazy for me. Between E.F.Y, Trek, Dance, Vacations, Girls Camp, Youth City Council, and Family Reunions. E.F.Y. was awsome! I went with a couple of friends, and came back with a whole bunch of friends. Trek was good too. Very tiring, but also very spiritual! We had an 11 hour dance camp over a period of 2 days. It was fun and also very tiring. I was made dance captain over our team. We went to my Grandparents cabin for our family Vacation this year. Well we go every year, and it is really fun. For girls camp we went up to Idaho and went to the Twin Falls open house. It was so beautiful. I guess you could say we had a "DIVA" camp. Our theme was diva, but it stood for divine intent virtuous actions. We had a pool, showers, cabins, air conditioning, toilets, etc. I just wish it would have been paved instead of dirt! For YCC this year we went to Park City. It was my first year, and was very fun. I did get a little bit of shopping in, which I love! Our family reunions were a blast! I got to see both sides this year, which was really fun. I love my family so much, and am thankful I have normal people on both sides.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

You girls were so much fun at girls camp. I'm still laughing at the crazy things you do!