Monday, September 1, 2008

Queen Bees

This summer I found out about a t.v. show which I am now addicted to! It is called Queen Bees. 7 bratty girls, all go to live in this house for 8 weeks. They think they are going to see who is the biggest Diva. As soon as they get there they find out someone in their circle doesn't like how they act. The show is to teach these girls all these lessons on being nice, fair, to have power, and to not be jealous. They get stars for improvement. Only one of the seven girls ended up getting eliminated. I love the show, and don't know what I am going to do now that it is over!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

HEY JAMES IT'S ALYSSA!!! QUEEN BEES FREAKIN ROCKS!!! I WAS SO MAD THAT CAMMILLE DIDNT WIN!!:(

Hayleyclutz said...

Hey JAmie!!!
I know right, I luv Queen Boys, I cant wait till next season
Luv ya, Hayley