Sunday, September 28, 2008

working

My parent's anniversary is September 11th. My sister's and my grandparents are both on September 13th. Every year they leave for a while and go on a trip together. This year they left for one and a half weeks to California. From what I hear they are having fun. It has been hard, but a very good experience for our family. My mom is the best, and does everything for us. We help out, yeah, but it is nothing like the real thing...

Us kids have cooked...

Set and cleared the table...

Washed the dishes...

Cleaned (very nice too I must add)...

And did our own laundry.
It has been difficult, but I guess it will probably be worse than this in the future when I have kids of my own. Thanks for teaching us these life skills that will stick with me for the rest of my life!

3 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

You guys are so great!

Alyssa said...

your such a good person, i love that the pic of you cleaning your cleaning the little pic thingy. well we should hang out sometime!! :)

Lisa said...

Good for them! Way to step up when they are gone.