Monday, September 22, 2008

funeral




My grandpa Spackman's funeral was this Saturday. It was very sad, but he is much happier. Everyone was there except one daughter-in-law, and 5 grand kids. It turned out very good. I bet he was happy with how it ended. He wanted to die in home, which he did. It will be hard for my grandma, but she will get to do a lot of things she hadn't been able to. Here is me and my cousins Heidi and Lindsay at his burial in front of the casket. Its hard to see him go.

3 comments:

Taylor Mariee said...

Jamie BUGG! As I have so many times before, I am so sorry for your loss. You know I love you and I will ALWAYS be here for you! I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!

sumanxbs said...

Hi,
my name is suman. Your site is very nice. You can visit my site at freeimageswallpaperanimation.blogspot.com (just copy&paste this). you can email me at sumanxbs@gmail.com .
sincerely,
suman.
A lot of great latest image you will find ther...

Taylor Mariee said...

haha WEIRD! && I know! I wish life was really like that! I want my life to be a fairy tale.. :(